Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hold Shares of US Listed Company

This query is : Resolved 

Dear All,

Can an Indian Company(unlisted pvt co.) hold shares of US listed Company. If yes, indian comanny need to open demat account is US or not.

Please confirm and tell the procedure.

Yes, and open a demat account in US.

1. Yes Indian Company can hold share in foreign Company.

2. As per that country law you have to open Demat account there.

3. As per Indian Company Law, pass Board Resolution or Special Resolution as per limit of Company u/s 179 and 186.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags