MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

25 April 2019 Can I claim tax rebate under section 89 for arrears without filling form 10-E, while e-filing ITR-1?

27 April 2019 Dear Nitin Ji
The Income Tax Department has made it mandatory to file Form 10E if a taxpayer wants to claim relief under Section 89.
So you have to file Form 10E first then claim exemption u/s 89.

Thanks & Regards
CA Shankit Sharma
Mobile - 9079367736

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries