Gstr9 , additional liability computation problem

One of my client filled GSTR-3B monthly & GSTR-1 Quarterly in F.Y.2017-18 by providing NIL data, but at the time of finalizing books of accounts & ITR , found that one income arising from construction of road client of which is a local authority i.e. gram panchayat was missed,amounting INR 147420.00, at the time of payment certificate receive it was found that No. GST has been mentioned there, Gross billed amount was INR 147420.00 , Client deduct IT @1% on gross billed amount, Turnover was mentioned in ITR gross bill amount i.e. 147420.00, Billing date 29/03/2018.
At the time of filling GSTR-9 Is we need to disclose additional liability & payment of GST on INR 147420.00?
What will be the amount of GST, is it in process as Gross Billing amount include GST i.e. INR 147420/112*12 +Interest or GST will be calculated on INR 147420.00+Interest ?

Yes you can disclose the amount in GSTR-9. You can make the payment of Tax and interest through DRC-03

But what is the GST Amount is it INR147420/112*12 or INR 147420*12%?

If TDS is deducted on Gross Amount then this gross amount will become taxable amount.

But in INR 147420 include GST@12%, TDS was deducted on the amount including GST.My books of account show turnover which is gross billed amount.

Service Tax
icsi
epfo
cbdt
accounts
esic
gst
corporate law
companies act 2013
eway bill
ca rankholder interview
coronavirus
tin nsdl
career
llp
itc
cag
aatmanirbhar bharat
csr
newgstreturn
gstr 9
pm cares fund
VAT
gst council meeting
Info Technology