Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Future for a SAP Professional

hi Sir/Madam(S),
I have decided to go for SAP.But my doubt is if i work in a SAP oriented job for a period of 5yrs or so,If in future if i wanna come back to core finance job will i be treated as a fresher as i dnt hav the experience in Core finance.Please answer my query and help me out.

According to what you have stated in can only deduce is that you are not sure whether you'll stick to your present decision...What i'll suggest is once you are a SAP professional look for a job that satisfies both the criteria.... that is being a SAP professional... yet into finances... if u don't get such designation... then you might face problems regarding the kinda job you want in future... so just "THINK before you JUMP into this"... ALL the BEST..

go for SAP