Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Form 118 required or form 109?

25 January 2022 My principal (Paid Assistant) under whom I was registered resigned from the firm. In that case which form do I have to filled form 118 (Intimation for change in principal status) or need to be filled 109 then again 102/ 103 under the same firm? and in how many days ICAI detagged the paid assistant from the firm after firm gave ICAI a details about it?

Please let me know asap.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query