MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Esi and pf

08 November 2011 Sir,
Kindly narrate the procedure of Registering into Esi and Pf.As one of my client which is now a pvt ltd company wants to Register into ESI AND PF.ALSO Narrate the procedure of level licensing and oblige.

Thanks in advance

09 November 2011 Search google for the procedure.

Please enclose photocopy of the following deeds/agreements/documents/certificate :
(a) Registration Certificate/Licence issued under Shops and Establishment Act or Factories Act.
(b) Latest Rent Bill of the premises you are occupying indicating the capacity in which the premises is occupied,
if applicable.
(c) Latest building Tax/Property Tax receipt (Zerox).
(d) Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership Deed/Trust Deed.
(e) Zerox copy of certificate of commencement of production and/or Registration No. of CST/ST.
(f) List of employees employed in company.
(g) List of Directors
(h) Cancelled Cheque (Proof of Bank)
(i) Copy of Income Tax PAN

Note:--I will suggest, Take help of consultant to take ESI Registration.

09 November 2011 EPF is mandatory if you employ 20 or more employees. Coverage of EPF can also be made voluntarily even if you employ less than 20 employees. For getting PF coverage approach the Enforcement Officer of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation in your area.

http://epfindia.nic.in/enrolment.htm

expand_less