Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

E filing for the asst y4ear-2011-12

Dear Experts
I am facing a problem on e filing ITR for the asst year-2011-12.
Can u please guide me the procedures adopted, to validate the XML File.
I am waiting positive response..
Thanks & Regards

Mansha

if you are using ms excel utility available on portal then enable your macro settings of ms excel.

there is a validate button is available in excel utility. you can validate you data before converting in xml.

for validating xml file you need to have a software.

First5 of all you go to option for enabling the macrons. It depends on which software you are using if it is Xl 2007 immediately on opening of the efom in the middle there will appear a box to enable you the macrons. Just click that box then will appear to enable or to disable. You have to enable to macron and then many massages will appear. You have to click OK. After that you go to page no 1 and put N for the sheets not applicable to you then press apply on the right top. After doing this you fillup all the pages one by one and validate. Once the sign ok comes you go to next pad. At the end you click calculate and then generate XLM file for upload. The path for XML generated file must be kept in mind. Thereafter you open the site for uploading xml file.

C. A. S. S. AGARWAL, MUMBAI
09870243410

Thank you very much sir