50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Digital signature registration query on mcay(not attaching )

Dear Expert

I have renewed the DSC of director and want to register it with the Ministry of Corporate affairs(Roc)

I have already install DSC OF Director to my computer successfully but After filled up of all details of directors correctly, when im attaching the DSC CERTIFICATE. it is attaching HOwever while Submitting at final stage it shows query in diologue box" DIGITAL CERTIFICATE IS MONDETARY"
Pls sovle my query

It is softwares related problem. Please ensure that the softwares as per MCA portal (http://www.mca.gov.in/MCA21/dca/common/system.html)is installed or not.

hello dear Following are the options that enables you to Register your DSC with MCA.. 1. Click on Appropriate Link e.g. for CA.. choose Practicing Professional.
2. Just Check that whether u have updated Java run time installed on ur pc/Laptop
3. Use Internet Exploser... sumtym Mozilla and Chroma not working properly.
4. Turn Off Pop up Block