MSME Certified GST Live Weekend Batch to commence from 20th February 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Deduction u/s 80 D Mediclaim

16 February 2020 Respected Sir

1) Is their any Unit Linked Mediclaim policy ? So that premium we paid can be either be claimed against our medical bill or if not claimed then it is to be invested for us and we can get it back in future after maturity.

If in my salary their is no Uniform Allowance and if I have purchased Uniform from my own pocket. Can I claim that amount as deduction from salary.

For e.g. if I purchased Blazer for office purpose can I claim it's price as deduction from my salary income.

17 February 2020 icici pru's health saver, Birla Sulife Saral Health are the ones which I know as ULHPs available in the market. But dont know whether these companies are still continuing with these plans or not. Kindly explore and also look for its merits and demerits.

Secondly, if Uniform Allowance is not a part of your salary, then in my opinion, deduction cannot be claimed for purchasing uniform.

expand_less