Budget Books
imarticus

Creation of HUF

Avatar

Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
21 July 2010 Hi Friends,
I would like to know, whether after marriage, any individual can create H.U.F or not? Whether baby boy is pe requirement for creation of HUF?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks once again for your`s valuable suggestion.

Dear Sunil, on going through this link, it can be understood that HUF can be created after marriage also. Please correct me if I am wrong or any other provision or valid point is there.

21 July 2010 Visit this link for all the details

http://www.simpletaxindia.org/2008/05/how-one-can-create-hufhindu-undivided.html

It can be formed after marriage also.

21 July 2010 HUF exists by law if baby boy is born into the family. It does not have to be created. You only need to sign a stamp paper declaration of existence of an HUF and date of birth of your boy is the date of formation. However, in absence of this, you will have to go for creation through means like partitioning of existing HUF (of your father or grandfather) etc. Visit the link as given to you above.

Unanswered Queries

IIM Indor
Zoho
Budget 2023

Answer Query