Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of category of PAN without changing the PAN

This query is : Resolved 

26 January 2022 Kindly let me know whether the Jurisdictional AO has the power to change the category from Artificial Person to Association of Person whereby the PAN of the assessee remains the same

28 January 2022 yes , the AO can authorize for Reconstitution of PAN , by Changing the Status , with a applicant forwarding a letter to AO and with CC to Pan NSDL for pan facilitation

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query