Career

Dear sir

I am graduated in commerce & pursuing CS executive level. My problem is how can i make my career in cs? can i do practise in under CS or doing my current job as an accountant ? Please advice me I am very confused what is better for me?

RG - A Helping Hand (Expert)
No need to confuse yourself.

With CS qualification you may convert yourself into a complete package of lagal person. With CS degree you can also get the chance with top management level. LL.B. is a very good combination with CS because overall approach required for both the courses is same.

With CS qualification you can easily and confidently handle Legal work/department along with the secretarial work/department. Later on you may be get promoted to legal and secretarial head.

First focus on qualifying CS . After CS you will get lots of chances to do well in your career.

RG

Ravindra Srinivasa (Expert)
You can get experience under CS after you qualify. After gaining experience you can decide whether you practice independently or go for employment.

If you like to continue to as an accountant, there is no need to pursue your CS course.

Any way, you now in to CS, continue with hope, complete first, then think next.

Wish you good Luck.

CA Ravi Sisodia (Expert)
first complete your CS course then think for carrer.

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x