CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Capital Gain

This query is : Resolved 

How to dispose off the balance kept in Capital Gain A/c of the Deceased when Nominee is registered on the Capital Gain A/c

you can make an application to ITO and he will give order to the concerned bank

Thanks Amol Sir for the reply

You are most welcome.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning