MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Ca practice and cs pracitce/training

10 October 2011 I need some of your valuable suggestion for my career. I m pursuing CA final in nov 11 and through with my CA training. And in future i m planning to have my own practice. Apart from this i have cleared CS professional programme in dec 2010 but training is still to be done. so please advise whether it is possible to do part time CA practice along with CS training at practicing CS. And after that whether we can do practice in both fields??????

Thanks in advance..

Meetu Jain
cameetujain@yahoo.com

28 October 2011 No, you can not do training under CS and practice of CA at same time.

I advise you to complete CS training first (some companies offers handsome remuneration to professional pass trainees).

There after (even) you cannot practice for both, however, shifting from CA to CS and vice versa is too useful. e.g. take CoP of CA in month of Oct, and Take CoP of CS in the month of Sept ... and so on.

expand_less