Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

CA Admission under Direct Entry Route

I have completed my 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) with an aggregate of 72% marks. Am I eligible to seek admission into CA (Intermediate) under Direct Entry Route on the basis of PGDBA from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL).

Only graduate and postgraduate with 60%/55%(for commerce) allowed. You are not eligible.

Graduate or Post Graduate from Commerce stream who has secured an aggregate minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade or postgraduates who have a 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (Including Open University).

Further to the eligibility criteria mentioned for admission under Direct Entry route, will the ICAI give due recognition and consider the above mentioned qualification, I.e. PGDBA from SCDL as eligible for admission in Direct Entry route under other Graduates/Post Graduates from non commerce stream with 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade category, as the said qualification is recognised by DEC and approved by AICTE as equivalent to MBA

Graduate or Post Graduates other than falling under Commerce stream having secured an aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent in an examination conducted by any recognized university (including Open University)