Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

14 February 2009 at 22:39

Entries in tally

Hello to all
I want all the type of entries done in tally . I want it as a n example to study tally properly
Where can i get in this forum Has soemone posted such types of articles

Would like to know the Statutory and ethical obligation of an auditor being appointed other than the retiring auditor of a public as well as aprivate company

is it compusory to write "SA" number for Accounting Standards for may09 PCC or we can write "AS" number

14 February 2009 at 12:53

excise

Can excise paid on pur. of petroluem coke can be taken on sales of met. coke produce with the help of petroleum coke.

13 February 2009 at 22:19

Service Tax

My query is this that whether input of service tax is available on mobile phone if the phone is not in the company's name it is in the name of some employee or director working for the company.

Please also give some reference of the same if possible so that i can argue with any one in case of need while on the audit.

Krishan Goel is waiting for the early response

thanks in advance.....

13 February 2009 at 13:07

celling on nos. of audit

according to companies act an auditor can sign 20 audits all audits are statutory apply for ltd. company not for pvt. ltd.company.
acc. to icai guidlines an auditor can sign 30 audits including pvt. ltd. company
i want to know that under the restrited no 30 audits , tax audits, branch audit, are also included or not
or
the 30 audits only include ltd and pvt. ltd.
can an auditor sign tax audit report if he has already sign on 30 audits including ltd. and pvt. ltd. only

is it compusory to write SA number for Accounting Standards for PCC May 09

12 February 2009 at 20:33

PREOPERATIVE EXPENSES

What is the treatment of preoperative expenses for accounting as well as income tax purposes?

12 February 2009 at 18:39

Audit Remunaration

In case of statutory auditor can he recieve his remunaration as per work progress basis?

12 February 2009 at 17:21

Stamp limit

what is the Limit for revenue stamp in cash vouchers and what is the consequencies

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit