varun mahajan
28 October 2007 at 12:06

TDS Compliances

Case ; The assessee is engaged in the business of sub contract of labour i.e he provides labour to main contractor.

Querry : The assessee makes a contract with other small contractors for supply of labour and the contract amounts of such exceeds Rs.50000/- thus making the assessee to make a sub sub contract.
so is he liable to deduct the TDS on this contracts which are sub sub contracts

lenin
28 October 2007 at 11:23

what is tax audit

What is tax audit and the main points to be noted in a tax audit case

Iqbaljit Singh
27 October 2007 at 12:30

Material Analysis in Tractor Industries

How can i do material audit & material analysis easly with the help of excell or SAP & other progrrame

girish
26 October 2007 at 13:48

Creditors showing debit balance

how it will be shown in financial statement ?

Sara.........

Suppose the statutory Auditor resigns during the year ie before the close of the financial year and a new Statutory Auditor is appointed immediately in the special meeting then the new auditor will have to do the audit and give his report -- Right isnt it?

But suppose the original Auditor resigns after the financial year then what is the implication or duty of the new Auditor. Who should complete the audit and sign the Audit report.

Kindly advice

Iqbaljit Singh
25 October 2007 at 11:57

Material Audit

How can i do material audit easly with the help of excell or SAP & other progrrame

kamlesh
22 October 2007 at 11:10

for registration in pcc

how a new student can admit himself in pcc cousrse after completing his cpt test if he has no reference Of any c.a . firm in delhi.

Plz soplve my this query.

CA RAJESH GUPTA
20 October 2007 at 22:40

CA conducts Tax audit of 35 firms /prop.

Dear Ravi & Gul Ji Thanks for reply the query. My another query is if a CA conducts more than 30 audits. But He charged fees only from 30 audits whether there will be any breach, under any law.

varun mahajan
19 October 2007 at 19:38

disclosure of related party transactions

querry:1) if the assessee co. has received loan from the companies under same management what should be the disclosure of the same in notes to accounts
2) if i use the premises of the co. under same management and pay rent to them then is it considered a related party transaction and how should be its disclosure

CA RAJESH GUPTA
17 October 2007 at 21:09

Nos. of audit a CA can conduct

I remember a CA can do 30 audits (tax). Whether the limit had raised to 45 audits or not. Pl clarify.