Easy Office

30 September 2009 at 13:36

tel me about CA carrier

tel me about CA carrier

30 September 2009 at 13:35

income tax of earlier year

Whether income tax of earlier year should be posted in profit and loss appropriation account or profit and loss account.

30 September 2009 at 13:34

service tax on weighbridge income

Whether income rececived by way of weighbridge attract service tax? Under which service it will fall?

kaushal jindal
30 September 2009 at 13:30

Query Regarding Reduction in Articleship

Is there any committee had been formed for taking consideration regarding reduction of articleship of PCC students. actualy i came to know that there is a committe for this issue but not having any confirm news.anyone who knows anything about this matter please reply.. or send me the link of the same news..

30 September 2009 at 13:24

VAT or CST ?

Our firm registered under DVAT & CST, I want to ask that if our client address on P.O out of delhi and we delivered goods in delhi Branch,what will we chage CST or DVAT

30 September 2009 at 13:22

Additional Depreciation on Windmill

Is additional depreciation on windmill available? If yes, then give specific section with details.
Is any case law regarding this matter? Then please give us whether available additional depreciation or not.

karthik davey
30 September 2009 at 13:21

balance sheet &itr in excel format

hi.. i need balance sheet and ITR in excel format

Y Chandra Mohan Reddy


We have a paidup share capital of 20 Cr at the balance sheet date. Out of that Rs 5 Cr is raised only in the last quarter, for which we have incurred capital expenses and we wish to claim the same u/s 35 D. Now in this case, whether the capital employed is to calculated as 5% of Rs 20 Cr or 5% of Rs 5 Cr?

Also please provide the format for computation of capital employed, if any?

30 September 2009 at 13:09

work contract

my query about work contract, our office at delhi and we have sales tax registration of delhi, but we got the work contract from another state i.e. HIMACHAL PRADESH from Ambuja Cement. so how to paid the work contract liability or is it compalsury to take the Himachal pradesh sales tax registration ?

Dipak Bhatt
30 September 2009 at 12:54

Service Tax

Dear Sir,

How we would know that our client collected service tax amount paying regularly to the goverment.