Easy Office
LCI Learning

Sushil Singh
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

14 July 2008 at 18:50

AS 15 (Revised) Applicability

Dear All

Whether AS 15 (Revised) is applicable on trusts ( Not for profit Orgnizations)registered U/s 12 of the Income Tax Act ?

Sushil

kamaldeep
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

dear all,
i have to do a project on calculation of beta for mutual funds .
pls help me out.
i will be obliged.

thanks

shital
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

14 July 2008 at 18:29

Carry forward and Set off of losses

a partnership firm is converted in to a company. in this case can a firm carry forward the losses to the company
and can a company set off the losses so carried forwarded of the firm .

CA Kaivan Gandhi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

14 July 2008 at 18:23

question paper

can someone please send me the question paper of pcc 2008 -may.because i m in urgentneed of that.

shonali kumar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

14 July 2008 at 18:01

Articleship

Hi all,
I am in a fix over my articleship.I cleared my PE-II exams in may'07 and started my articleship on 8th oct 2007.however i had to take a transfer from my last firm to my current firm.So in the month of feb i wasnt registered anywhere.However from march i was on with another firm.Now does this mean that my attempt of ca final which is Nov 09 would get delayed.Kindly help me out of this.
Shonali Kumar

PRANAV TRIVEDI
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

14 July 2008 at 17:52

Dividend on Mutual Fund Re-invested

I have 100 equiety oriented units of MF amounting Rs.1000/- as on 01-04-07. The balance of units as on 31-03-2008 is 110 amounting Rs.15000/- as 10 units reinvested amounting Rs.100/- by way of dividend. Dividend Reinvestment on 01-09-07. I sold all the 110 units as on 01-05-08. what will be the tax effect? what will be the cost of purchase?

Tanvi Shah
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

Whether service tax is to be charged on invoices raised for providing services to government departments?

Vasantha
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

14 July 2008 at 17:38

Depreciation rates

Please provide me rates of depreciation for Machinery, Car, AC, Furniture & Fittings as per IT Act for AY 2007-08

CA Nallathambi Srinivasan
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

14 July 2008 at 17:36

Excise Case Laws

Whether any book is available to get clear picture of CENVAT Rules (like case Law) book?

bala
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

14 July 2008 at 17:03

House Property Income

I have got allotment of a flat in a House Building Co-operative Society.I havn't got the possession as yet .Can I claim the amount paid as instalment to the society as deduction u/s 80C. What if the sum paid before allotment. Can anyone quote the facts of any decided case law in this respect?

Answer Query