Appointment of I Auditor of Pvt. Ltd Company

12 October 2019
Dear Expert ! A pvt Ltd. company was registered on dated 21.08.2018 and first auditor has to be appointed within 30 days by the board. Board send the appointment letter to CA firm, but firm did not sent the confirmation letter till end of Jan 2019 after that only they have given refusal letter . Now my query is whether board can appoint another auditor treating as first auditor of the company ? I.s it necessary to file ADT 1 by the another Auditor

CA. Ankit Jain (Expert)
14 October 2019
Appointment of First Auditor does'nt require any filing in MCA21, so be relax.
If you want we can do the audit for the same.

M.M.SURANA (Querist)
15 October 2019
Mr Ankit Pl read my query properly and according u reply. What U say that I know .

CA. Ankit Jain (Expert)
15 October 2019
U don't understand my reply,
Board has to appoint & no adt 1 required for appointment of first auditor

M.M.SURANA (Querist)
16 October 2019
BOD appointed first Auditor, First auditor didn't send consent letter , after lapse of time they send refusal letter, Now board wants to appoint another Auditor , it it call first Auditor ?

CA. Ankit Jain (Expert)
16 October 2019
Hello queriest,
Who knows that Board has appointed First Auditor,
Be practical

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x