Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Municipal permission ?

This query is : Resolved 

मेरा रेसिडेंत घर है। इस में मुझे शॉप निकाल ना है । तो क्या मुझे muncipal कॉरोशन का अनुमान लागले का उसक लीये मुझे कया करण होग ।

Apply to the corporation along with plan for change in use. The Consultant who get the passed the building plan from the corporation to be engaged.The change in use for office purpose is allowed for one room for Advocates, CA as per the development plan subject to corporation approval.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags