Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to do cost accountant with chartered accountant

This query is : Resolved 

I have passed IPCC . Now, i want to appear for cost accountant examination .Sir, i want your opinion on my decision.

You can go with it......there wont be any issue.....CMA is a good course along with CA....

if u do articleship then submit form 112 along with registration or afterwards with ca institute.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries