TDS QRTS AND ACK NUMBER ?

Respected,

I saw a new TDS CERTIFICATE FORM NO 16A.
I also saw there are QUARTER NUMBER AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER FOR THE 4 QUARTERS in new 16A form.

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHICH ARE THESE NUMBERS ARE ? HOW CAN I GET IT ?

I ASK YOU BECAUSE I WANNA GIVE TDS CERTY TO MY PARTIES.

THANKS,
MANISH

from,the web site tin_nsdl.com you can find your ack no. of etds returns filed earlier,except fourth quarter return(because may be, it is not filed till date)you cam mention the ack no. in your form 16A.

U having copy of provisional receits submitted by Tin facality center at the time of eTDS return. The ack. no. is mentione on it.

Dear Manish

The clarification issued by the Central Board on Direct Taxes(CBDT) on 25-04-2007 regarding amendment to TDS/TCS certificate.

Para No. 3 of the clarification read as: "However, in any case where the last Quarterly Statement has not been furnished as on the date of issuance of Form No.16 or Form No.16A and Acknowledgement No. is, therefore, not available, the deductor may mention - ‘Not Available as the last Quarterly Statement is yet to be furnished’

Hence, for the 4th Qtr. You may write "Not Available as the last Quarterly Statement is yet to be furnished".

gst return
eway bill
audit
epf
Service Tax
shares stock
Professional Resource
ca exams
itc
epfo
students
dgft
unified portal
icsi
pm cares fund
aatmanirbhar bharat
gst portal
coronavirus
accounts
Excise
career
sebi
rbi