passing of resolution u/s 293(1)(a)

This query is : Resolved 

23 March 2009

if the public company not listed wants to borrow exceeds the paid up capital and free reserve of the company, is it nescessary to pass the resolution u/s 293(1)(a)of the companies act 1956 related with the sale, dispose and otherwise dispose of the property of the company if the company provided security as a charge by equitable mortgage on the different plants of the comopany situated at different places.

if yes please forward the resolution for same

CS Mukesh Arora (Expert)
26 March 2009

The Company needs to pass the resolution u/s 293(1) (a) to borrow in excess of paid up capital and free reserves and if the company desires to provide security, it has to pass resolution under 293 (1) (d) also. After the same are approved by general meeting, form 23 is to be filed with MCA

CS Mukesh Arora (Expert)
26 March 2009

for resolution, send a mail at, I will send you both the resolutions

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Companies Act App    |    x