50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Issuance of duplicate marksheet

I am presently working in private bank and have got offer from natonalise bank for specialist officer.
For document verification purpose nationalise bank is asking for original final marksheet of ca final, which are presently held by my employer bank.
My present bank is adamant to relieve document only after 3 months of notice period.
In such case can I avail duplicate marksheet from icai for handing over to proposed bank and henceforth on receicing from present employer, give it back to icai.

1)You are required to provide a request duly signed by you for issue of duplicate mark sheet/s

2)E-mails are not entertained for issue of duplicate mark sheet/s.

3)You are required to furnish the following details / documents along with your request

(a)Copy/ies of mark sheet/s for which you require duplicate mark sheet/s (if available), which will help ICAI to process your request speedily.

(b)In case, you are not in a position to send copy/ies of your Mark sheet/s, please furnish your correct Articles Registration Number, Month & Year of appearance and Roll Number for which you require duplicate mark sheet/s.

(c)A fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) per duplicate mark sheet should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi - 110002.

(d))In case you have not received your mark statement within reasonable time (say 6 weeks of the declaration of result) and send a request for duplicate mark statement within two months of the declaration of result, you are not required to pay any fee

Your complete postal address for correspondence, telephone number, fax number, etc.

Thanks & regards
Ganesh babu k

Please find attached

Format of application for issuance of duplicate marks list

http://220.227.161.86/22191announ12622.pdf

Thanks & regards
Ganesh babu k

If you furnish a copy of mark statement or correct articles registration number, Month & Year of appearance and roll number, the duplicate mark sheets are issued normally within twenty days of receipt of your request complete in all respects

Thanks & regards
Ganesh babu k

i am agree with Sir