Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Input tax reversal

This query is : Resolved 

Dear Sir,

my supplier has yet not filed the return i have reverse the ITC but please provide me entry how to adjust the same in books of account

Is there balance you need to pay to party . deduct from that

Yes balance to pay
We shall be thankful if you please provide me entry in books

Party A/c ..... Dr
to Gst Liability

Gst Liability A/c dr
to bank

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning