Industrial Training Advertisement

My company, M/s Mahle Filters (I) Ltd. wants to hire some Industrial Trainees, pls suggest the modes of Advert. thru which I can invite Trainees.

You can advertise in the news letter published by WIRC i.e Western India Regional Council. Kindly go to the site of WIRC and find out the tariff. The advertisement should be published in Student's section otherwise you are wasting your money.

The Industrial trainee will be final year student and only who ever is interested in taking up job in future will be only interested in industrial training.

Hi, can u mail me the form by which company registers with ICAI to impart industrial trainig? my email id is jain.jinkesh@yahoo.com

you can also give the advertisement in nearest ICAI branch for industrial training vacancy...

exams
epf
ca exams may 2020
Union Budget
rbi
custom
Others
dvat
shares stock
accounts
gstr 3b
Excise
unified portal
VAT
cag
tcs
eway bill
ca students
corporate law
income tax
newgstreturn
Info Technology
csr
audit
ca rankholder interview
tin nsdl