Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Immigration Consultancy

This query is : Resolved 

I would like to start an Immigration consultancy. I would like to know whether do we need to register any particular athority to do this business?

may be in service tax.

Thanks for the reply. It is registered as a company and we have service tax also. Do we need to get any approval from any immigration authority?

You need the affiliation of the countries to which you are providing service, they must recognise your servies. and have a contract with you to know your infra and capacity to assure service.

Check the content and working of people like TTK services etc, who are currently providing such services.

Thanks a lot for the help. I will contact T.T.K for this services

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning