How to Fill up Form 16 (Salary Certificate)

This query is : Resolved 

03 August 2010

I have to give form 16 to my employee.
Please help me out in this.

Suppose, A employee joins the Co. in July-09 and gets Rs. 35,000 P.month as basic salary.
We deduct Rs. 4200 as P.F. and Rs. 200 as Prof. Tax.

Now The total Salary Paid during the year comes To.
281346-00 Basic
33762-00 Less:- Employee's P.F.
1600-00 Less: - Prof. Tax. Deducted
16000-00 Less: - TDS deducted
245984-00 Net Take Home

33762-00 P.F. Contribution by employer

Now please please tell me how to fill up the Form 16.

CMA. Subhash Kumar Jha (Expert)
03 August 2010

Income from salary : 279746/-

80 C rebate : 33762/-

TDS Deducted : 16000/-

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x