Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Form 16A

Sir, My deductor is not giving Form 16A from traces, whether there is option to download for Form16A by deductee i.e. by self

No , you cannot download Form 16A by self but for reference regarding TDS deduction you can consider Form 26 AS

yes check 26as by login incometaxefilling site.

@Roni, there is not option download from your end. It is the employer responsibility to download form 16A and issue to you.. Else it is a violation and there is penalty for not downloading form16A. So they can give at least for 2 Quarters.Q3 might be under process and Q4 can be given after March. As the above members said, you can get some information from 26AS