24 August 2019 at 14:37

Chairman salary

CHAIRMAN GET SALARY FOR WHICH INCOME AND ITR FILED

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 12:59

Arn number in gst rfd 01

What should we feed as ARN number in GST RFD 01 for 2017-18 refund claim as ARN number is not available because LUT's were filed manually during that time & ARN number was not given.
Please tell me what should be done in this case.

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 12:49

Roc form no. chg-4

Is the DSC & declaration of the charge holder compulsory in form CHG-4 for Charge satisfaction ?

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 12:35

Incorrect details in gstr 3b

While filling GSTR 3B for the month of May 2019, i entered total sales with inclusive of service under RCM. But tax paid correctly. And i also entered RCM details separately in respective column. Then total sales are mismatched with GSTR 1. It knew this mistake by this month of only. Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 12:35

Refund of excise duty

Case: A Firm cannot claim TRAN 1 Credit, now the time limit is expired. How to claim balance credit of Excise on Inputs,Capital Goods? How to Approach? What are the procedures and supporting documents need for claim the refund? Thanks in advance.

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 12:24

Provision for sale return

How to treat under GST provision for sale return?

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 12:09

Firm tax audit

My partnership firm turnover is 6 lakhs and want to show 0 net profit so as to avoid tax audit. Can I do so .. please help me with any law reference..

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 11:43

Articleship

One of cousin want to re-join with the same firm from where he had take termination due to financial problems.Kindly guide us.

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 11:42

Letter to icai for articleship transfer

Please can anyone share the letter for transfer from articleship to Industrial Training

Answer now

24 August 2019 at 11:12

Gstr-9

hsn summary inward and outward mandatory for gstr-9

Answer now

×