Tally
coaching
CA Classes

03 August 2007 at 19:01

ISSUANCE OF C FORM

PL LET ME KNOW WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR CLAIMING 3% CST ON INTERSTATE TRANSACTIONS BOTH TRADER AND MANUFACTURER. IF MANUFACTURER IS ELEGIBLE WHAT ABOUT THE POSITION IF THEIR OUTPUT IS TAX EXEMPT ITEM.IF IT IS SO IF THEY CAN PURCHASE THE ENTIRE THING FROM OUTSIDE THE STATE SO AS TO AVOID 12.5 % VAT.

03 August 2007 at 07:00

sales tax defferment loan

what is sales tax defferment loan and who can avail it

26 July 2007 at 04:08

Builder & Developers - VAT

I have a difficulty
My sales are not liable for VAT...ie., Mine is a hotel industry and have income by way of room rent. I purchase materials for repairs and materials & other items which I pay input VAT....
As I have to file the VAT returns which is mandatory in maharashtra...it shows the sale and also the purchase items in the vat return.As I am not liable for VAT on output....I dont pay any VAT. But the Input vat is shown in the return based on the different purchases. It shows the Input credit and also in the subsequent return it shows as unutilised credit from the previous period. I think it should show as NIL or NA as I am not liable to pay any VAT on sales, I wont get any vat credit and hence no set off or carry forward also.
Please let me know how to solve this problem.
Avinash

18 July 2007 at 05:12

help please

R/s
can some one send me vat rates for all items for punjab
at my mail ID:- naresh.kansal@gmail.com or send me link

thanks

17 July 2007 at 21:24

KACHHA ADTIA

I AM KACCHA ADTIA & MY TOTAL GHARAU SALE IS 33 LAKH & ADAT SALE IS 1 CR. SO PLEASE ADVICE I AM APPLICABLE FOR VAT AUDIT

SACHIN

12 July 2007 at 06:19

VAT on Electrcal Contract

Can VAT attract on Electrical contractor ?who doing electrical works on contract based.

NandaKISHORE

11 July 2007 at 06:47

VAT on Capital Goods

what is the Gujarat Govt. Policy on aviling the VAT Credit on Capital Goods. Is it in with consonence of Guidance Note of ICAI i.e. to amortise over a period of 36 EMIs.

10 July 2007 at 10:03

PURCHASE OF GOODS IN AUCTION

A COMPANY IN WEST BENGAL HAS BRANCH IN PUNJAB. A AUCTION HAS HELD IN ASANSOL IN WEST BENGAL IN WHICH ONLINE AUCTION WAS MADE AND PUNJAB BRANCH MADE HIGHEST BID AND PURCHASED THE GOODS NOW THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY IS IN KOLKATA IN WEST BENGAL WHETHER POSSESSION OF GOODS PURCHASED BY BRANCH IN PUNJAB CAN BE TAKEN BY COMPANY IN WEST BENGAL WHETHER IT WILL ATTRACT CST OR VAT PLEASE CLARIFY THE MATTER ALONGWITH ACCOUNTING & TAX TREATMENT

10 July 2007 at 02:53

VAT ON COMPUTER RENTALS

Dear sir,
whether VAT is applicablr on Computer Rental charges.

Can the Input VAT cedit on Capital Goods be availed under Karnataka Vat?