Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks

04 March 2008 at 08:15

income tax

Mr. x sells development rights of his old residendial property aganist which, he received cash and one flat in same property.
whether cost of flat at market value or at constuction cost to be added in sale considaration along with cash?
can it be possible to avoid cost of flat,as he is entitaled to receive same area of flat for his own resident, as before transfering development regihts.

03 March 2008 at 20:37

Seedling of seeds in a nursery

Assessee carries a business of growing seeds in a nursery and sales the seeds therefrom.Whether the business will be considered as agricultural income and henceforth exempt from tax or shall be considered otherwise.

03 March 2008 at 20:31

Director Remuneration in pvt co

Assessee is a director in a private ltd co.Now what is the extent to which the comany can pay the remuneration to the director.Is there any maximum limit.

CA S Sundararajan
03 March 2008 at 19:43

DTL / DTA for 100 % EOU Industry

Dear Sir,

while the corporaet Tax rate for 100% EOU industry is 10.30 % , insuch for the purpose of calulate the Deferred Tax Assets /Deferred Tax liability , do we need to apply the rate 10.30% or 33.99%.
Please help me.

CA Rakesh T
03 March 2008 at 17:54

House Property and HRA

Sec 10(13A) simply says that the section isnt applicable in case your residing in the house or rent isnt incurred as expenditure. But If iam paying rent and also not residing in the house( however my employement and my house is in the same city), what possible section or rule prohibits me from doing that ??

CA Rakesh T
03 March 2008 at 17:41

House Property

Lets say .. i have house in gurgaon, and i have my employement in gurgaon. But i live in a rented house in Delhi.

Can i claim HRA as well as Deduction of Interest for my house property ???

03 March 2008 at 17:28

Income Tax Return

Sir I have my PAN issued from Kolkata. Till date I have not yet filed my IT Return.Now I wants to file MY IT Return in Mumbai as I m working here now. Can I file my return in Mumbai. if , yes then What is the procedure.
Please reply



Can any one suggest good reason to not to allow the following claim:

An employees claims interest on Housing loan (self occuped)but he does not reside there [nor earn any rent from there] and also claims HRA in the same town where his house property is located.

03 March 2008 at 17:12

short term capital gain

when we have to pay shot term capital gain?
If answer is year end, how the share holder remember the transactions.

Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks
Advanced Level Course on GST Returns and ITC Issues with CA Abhishek Raja Ram

Follow us

Answer Query