Easy Office

Ankur Choraria
06 August 2007 at 08:11

Treatment of car loan.

I would like to know, how is the treatment of Car taken on company lease different from Car taken on personal loan under the head Income from Salaries.

Thanks & regards
Ankur

visu

Husband and wife both are working in a private company. They taken housing loan from SBI, Instalment of HOusing loan is paid from both salaries. are they eligible for deduction inrespect of Interest as well as principal? what are procesure please clarify by doubt.

shivashankar
05 August 2007 at 20:38

Filling ITR 5

Dear Sir / Madam
My problem in filling ITR 5 is that " there is no coloum to fill up the manufactruing expenses details like dyeing, printing, embroidery and other maunfacturing expenses". In that case how can i represent the above data in the ITR5. If i fill the same in other general expenses then there is every single possibility that i will be called upon on scrutiny and the related problems will start. Please let me a way out.

Birendra
05 August 2007 at 01:41

Deduction under HRA

If a person takes the HRA from the com but not submitted the rent agreement, then the entire HRA is taxable. But at the time of filing the return, can he take the deduction by showing the amount of Rent he has paid to his landlord?

In this case, the amount taxable under the head salary will be different than what is shown in Form 16. Is it acceptable?

V S A PRASAD
04 August 2007 at 12:23

DEEMED INCOME U/S.44AD

THE ASSESSEE IS EXECUTING BOREWELL CONTRACTS FOR GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS. WHETHER THE PROVISONS OF SECTION 44AD ARE APPLICABLE TO THE BOREWELL CONTRACATORS. THE NATURE OF THIER BUSINESS IS TO DIG BOREWELL.

Navita
04 August 2007 at 05:24

QUERY ON tds

WHILE CHECKING TDS COMPLAINCES OF COMPANY .WHAT ASPECTS ARE NEEDED TO BE COVERED IN AN INTERNAL AUDIT ASSIGNMENT.

ADITHYA
03 August 2007 at 02:15

freedom fighter pension

do pension received by freedom fighters is exempt from tax? what is the section in the IT Act?

Sachin Jain
03 August 2007 at 00:17

House Rent Allowance

What are the conditions that are considered while calculating the exemption u/s 10 for the house Rent allowance

ramprasad
02 August 2007 at 06:31

income taxability

x is the owner of the land and she has given power of attorney to her husband for raising loan for construction of house on the said land. During repayment period husband claimed interest on loan against his income. After loan is fully repaid the property was let out. My query is in whose hands income from house property will be taxed?

Kishan L. Agarwal

A notice was not served properly and prosecution started by IT dept. Are there Court decisions on the matter?