about auditing practice.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 March 2010

I have done B.com from Madras University. Can I practice sales tax and income tax? Please reply. How i can do the practice . I have to get some permission with this authority. Somebody will help me.

which university is providing Diploma in Taxation Law , please.



CA. Ashish Bihani (Expert)
06 April 2010
Dear Sajid, you can get a Diploma in Taxation Law (DTL)for practicing.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x