14 November 2019 at 14:19

Company Law

OUR COMPANY HAS RECEIVED SHOW CAUSE UNDER SECTION 96 (1) .SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO SATISFY THE ROC?

12 November 2019 at 10:38

Surrender of COP

The Statutory auditor of the private limited company who was appointed for a 5 year period in 2018 has surrendered his COP on 31.3.2019 without intimating the company. As a result the auditor is unable to file Form APT 3 to resign and lead to casual vacancy. As his COP is not valid anymore, he can't file resignation and company can't appoint another auditor. How to Proceed ?

25 October 2019 at 23:08

HUSBAND WIFE PARTNERSHIP

Dear sir
can you explain more about this topic
no partnership cab be made between husband and wife in eyes of laws unless some other person is also included as other partner
Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/re-partnership-firm-formed-with-husband-amp-wife-379934.asp
scpmani@yahoo,com
regards
manickam

24 October 2019 at 15:35

sections under law?

If the father is deceased and his son is liable for his debts, which of the following sections under law?

Hi

I have an employee in my team who had completed 6 years of his employment with my company in India. Now he is relocating within our company to europe for a promotion.

Could you please advise what happens to the gratuity for the employee? Will he get it on relocation? or when he resigns my company later in his career. Will he still get gratuity? As the same concept is not applicable in europe?

Bhalaji N

10 October 2019 at 07:42

Forex Trading

Experts,

Are there any restrictions to Forex Trading under FEMA or any other regulation?

Thanks in advance.

08 October 2019 at 16:01

NESL -Registration

Dear Members,

Our Company has Availed Loans from Banks now we are receiving a Mail from NESL Says Requesting for Authentication what does it mean ?

How may I Clear this

Is It mandatory for a company to register with NESL

28 September 2019 at 20:39

Partnership Deed

please provide me partnership deed format for private nursing homes

26 September 2019 at 23:16

Trust

can a trustee be held responsible personally for income tax and municipal liabilities ?

What is the procedure and documents required for registering a existing trust under Maharashtra shop and establishment?

×
ITC Webinar