Easy Office
LCI Learning

Bharathi R

Dear Experts,

AT THE TIME OF INVOICE Whether every Invoice details to be uploaded IN GST Portal?

Thanks In Advance

Rakesh Sharma
20 June 2017 at 08:50

ITC on rent paid under RCM in GST

Dear experts, can we avail ITC on rent paid to unregistered dealer under RCM on commercial property? what will rate of GST on rent under RCM? please guide me. RAKESH SHARMA

Paramjeet Singh Gulati
20 June 2017 at 08:50

Invoice

For a retailer...some fields are not relevant like GSTIN no. and HSN codes...as sales are made to final consumer. can we exclude such fields in invoice?

Mayur
20 June 2017 at 07:32

service gst rate? rcm

if a manufacturing company using different services like canteen to employees? then canteen service provider turnover is less than 20 lakhs in years & not taken GST nu. then what happened to company(service recipient)? itc available? 2) if canteen service provider taken gsn registration & then itc available to company or not?

Ashish Jain
20 June 2017 at 04:25

GST for Catering Business

I do Catering both indoor & outdoor. How much tax do I need to charge under GST?

Rakesh Sharma
19 June 2017 at 22:56

goods return

dear experts, As per GST act debit and credit note is to be issued by only supplier. Sir, we receive good of different quality and the same to be returned to supplier. How shall we return this goods to supplier? please advise me. RAKESH SHARMA

Shiv Gupta
19 June 2017 at 22:33

Gst on pulses( dal )

I am a manufacturer of pulses.we sell pulses ( dal ) in various packing size of 25kgs,30kgs.and 50kgs. with our brand name (which is not registered ). Will it attract gst on it.what is the hsn code of pulses.
thanks.

Anonymous
19 June 2017 at 21:24

Gst rate for rice

My client has a business of trading Rice Packed in 25 kg bags ( some have registered trademark and some don't). These are only sold as 25kg as a whole.What will be the GST Rates to be applied for him from July

omshiv29@gmail.com
19 June 2017 at 19:37

registration

from when the GST registration would be started for new firms or the firms which doesn't have TIN no earlier

Anurag Dangayach
19 June 2017 at 19:15

gst

partners profit share is liable to gst?