The Transferee Company has done Annual Filing for Financial Year 2019.
The Appointed date is 01st April 2017. How the revised filing (E- form AOC-4 and E- Form MGT-7) can be done after filing E- Form INC-28 by company under section 232 of Companies Act 2013.
Kindly guide on post merger ROC compliance under Company Act 2013.

Answer now

28 May 2020 at 21:37

Applying For DPIN

Dear Sir Can You Please Guide Me How To apply for New DPIN And Form No For New Incorporation LLP

Answer now

15 May 2020 at 15:34

Conlidation

there is one company A limited , and it is a parnter in B LLP having 54 % Stake in the LLP Now at the year end company is required to consolidated its account with LLP the Question is whether LLP should be consolidated on 100% basis ( line by Line) as explained in AS 21 considering the LLP as subsidiary or whether LLP should be treated as Jointly controlled entity and hence, should be consider as Joint venture and should be consolidated proportionately ( to the extent of its share i.e 54%)

Answer now

07 May 2020 at 15:31

PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Regarding

Hello,
We have two entities, one with total employee strength of 75 employees and the other having 115 employees. Both have different registrations and pan. Are we eligible for epf relief as per pm garib kalyan yojana for march 2020. Plz advise.

Answer now

30 April 2020 at 22:09

Public charitable trust

Kindly guide me for the following queries

1) can NRI become Settlor/Founder of Indian trust 2) Can any or all Trustee be NRI 3) if we appoint Settlor who is resident and Trustees who are NRI then whether physical presence of Settlor will be sufficient. 4) if settlor is NRI and Trustees are Resident then whether Physical Presence of Trustees are sufficient.

Waiting for your reply.

Answer now

Can Copyright be registered in name of LLP?

If yes, if some liability arises in future for copyright violation , who will be liable to pay compensation, LLP or partners of LLP?

Pls advice

Answer now

24 April 2020 at 23:25

Salary Reduction During Lock-down

Hello,
Can a Employer deduct the employees salary during lock down even though the employees are working from home?

If the Employer is a Private Limited Company. Is there any legal obligation? or will there be any legal consequences for such deduction?

Also the employer has asked to sign the no objection contract from the employees that they agree to take reduction in the salary for next 3 months. Should the employees sign such a contract?

Please Advice.

Answer now

18 April 2020 at 18:29

PMGKY scheme on EPFO

Is employees gross salary more than 15000, but total of Basic and DA less than 15000, eligible to get benifit under PMGKY scheme under EPFO at the time pf prepairing ECR, provided that he fulfill all other conditons of this scheme.please clarify.

Answer now

18 April 2020 at 18:27

PMGKY scheme on EPFO

Is employees whosr gross salary is more than 15000, but total of Basic and DA less than 15000, eligible to get benifit under PMGKY scheme, provided that he fulfill all other conditons of this scheme.please clarify.

Answer now

Sir/Madam,
I have to know about the difference between prospectus and deemed prospectus. I confusing both the meaning cz both the definitions are similar to me. I can't differ those both. Is Deemed Prospectus a type or vary of Prospectus?
Please clear my doubt.
Thank you.

Answer now