Easy Office

Pankaj Sharma
21 April 2008 at 17:59

Tax deduction at source

If i had not deducted TDS related to april-2007 can i deduct it now or leave it i.e. booked total amount in exps.

Pankaj Sharma
21 April 2008 at 17:58

Negative cash

If i have a negative cash balance what is the way to solve the problem
Is it possible i will receive it from director in form of cash.

Rajeev Gupta
21 April 2008 at 17:47


If the employer gives us rent for motor car purposes then the tds will be deducted.

CA Anuj Garg
21 April 2008 at 16:45

Short Term Capital Gain

i have a query regarding STCG:

suppose i transferred rs 1 lac on 1-1-08 in my friend bank account to purchase shares from market as i didnt have Dmat Account.

now i want to get tfd those shares in my Demat account.
the present market value of shares say rs. 1.25 lacs.
So can he tfr those shares at cost in my account ie at 1 lac or he need to consider market value.

i am little bit confused about tax implication.
In my point of view he can tfr shares at cost coz the consideration is 1 lac which i have paid him in advance or at the time of purchase of shares.

So tell me all the possible tax effect in this case.

Pankaj Sharma
21 April 2008 at 16:44

Tax deduction at source

if we are paying fees for ROC then for the amount payable tds is deducted or not

Rinesh Sanghavi
21 April 2008 at 16:30

e-Payment of taxes

what if we liable for e-payment of taxes but we paid taxes in physical mode instead of e-payment ?

CA Abhishek Jain
21 April 2008 at 16:05

Mutual Fund Taxability

Can some one guide me about taxability of income arising from disposal of units of mutual fund and dividend from mutual fund?

jitender sharma
21 April 2008 at 15:31

tds on expenses re-mbursment or not.

hi Friends,

My company hire security guards from a company and the compnay provide us two bills one with service tax and other as re-imbursment . I just wanan know that is tds will be deductable on re-imbursment of expenes too. if yes why?

Mujeeb ur Rehman
21 April 2008 at 14:59

Tax Implication

Can a person claim the exemption u/s 10(13A) from HRA for rent paid outside India? Will the answer be different if he is non-resident in India last year?

Mujeeb ur Rehman
21 April 2008 at 14:58

Tax Implication

If a person has sold residential house property in India and has long term capital gain on it, will he be able to claim the benefit of Section 54 if he purchases residential house property outside India? Will the answer be different if he is non-resident in India last year?