- Called as Companies (Specification of definitions Details) Second Amendment Rules, 2021.
- Effective from the 1st of April, 2021.
- Insertion after rule 2 which will be called 2A.
Amendment to, following which shall not be listed companies, namely:
1. Public Company which do not have their equity shares as listed on a recognized stock exchange but they have
- Non-convertible debt securities issued on private placement basis in terms of SEBI( Issue and listing of Debt Securities) Regulations, 2008.
- Non- convertible redeemable preference shares issued on private placement basis in terms of SEBI (Issue and Listing of Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares) Regulations, 2013
- Both Categories (i) and (ii) above.
2. Private Companies which have listed their non-convertible debt securities on private placement basis on a recognized Stock Exchange in Terms of SEBI (Issue and Listing of Debt Securities) Regulations, 2008.
3. Public Companies Which have not listed their equity shares on a recognized stock exchange but whose shares are listed in permitted stock exchanges in permissible foreign jurisdictions or such other jurisdictions, as may be prescribed.
Tags :corporate law