1. *If the taxpayer is a director in a company* at any time during the tax year, following details need to be furnished (ITR 2, 3):
• Name and Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the
• Whether shares of the company are listed or unlisted
• Director identification num..
We have seen various ways to save Income Tax since ages, but what about this GST, how GST can be saved, How inflow of cash in the firm can be increased, how can I increase my assets and decrease liabilities towards GST department.
So to solve this confusion, I would like to present some of the te..
Highlights of Budget 2018 presented on 1st February, 2018
1. EPF contribution of women reduced from 12% to 8% (Employer & Employee both)
2. Dealing in Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins is prohibited and the government is taking action on dealing with all the dealers against them.
Interactive FAQs on E Way Bill
What is E-way Bill?
According to Rule 138 of CGST Rules, 2017, every
registered person who causes movement of goods of consignment whose value
including tax exceeds Rs. 50,000 -
in relation to a supply; or
for reasons other than supply; or
A. Who can opt for Composition Scheme?
i. Businesses with annual turnover upto Rs 1.5 crore* can opt for composition scheme.
ii. Turnover of all businesses with same PAN has to be added up to calculate turnover for the purpose of composition scheme.
iii. Only Manufacturers of goods, Dealers..
All companies registered in India including private limited company, one person company, limited company, section 8 company and others are required to file annual return with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs each year.
Under the new Companies Act, 2013, Directors of Companies which have defaulte..