fakrudheen
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

05 June 2020 at 08:25

TDS Deduction

Dear sir,

I awarded an Independent residential home construction to a Pvt Ltd company , which amount around to Rs 2.5 crore, I am an Individual Taxpayer as per income tax, whether I liable to deduct TDS on every payment to the company

please advice me

Jaswinder singh
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

04 June 2020 at 23:20

E-way bill for job worker

Sir/madam,
Is e-way bill mandatory or not if supplier transfer inputs to job worker within state....not inter state?

Allaparthi Lakshmi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

04 June 2020 at 20:57

Form 107

Sir, I completed my articalship on 22/03/2020 with excess leaves of 50 days for which I need to submit form 107. As the form is prefilled and counted from 23/03/2020 . my doubt is whether my excess leaves continuous from that date or date mentioned in stamp paper.
Due to lockdown I didn't purchased earlier.

Piyush Kapoor
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

A person created the website and integrated the third party app (paytm) to collect the payment. Now website is educational website whose turn over is less than 20 lac a year. Website offers mock test for CA, CPT, CSE, Bank, other government job exams or IIT NEET type mocks and E books. When ever student pays and buys the course it will be intellectual no hard copy is delivered.

Now person has opened this website from his study room in the rented residential apartment. So it will be difficult for NOC from owner.

Is GST registration necessary for him because it is educational website and turnover is less than 20 lac also less than 15% of the residential property is used in this case and no transfer of goods is taking place.

Accounts DepartmentMIPL
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Note for Forum

We have recd intimation re TDS nullification /error for our past filings.
The problem is:
We have wrongly deducted and paid a short amount of TDS for our vendor in a previous year; Now this difference amount needs to be paid.
Do we need to file a revised return for that year? Is there a limit to how far back TDS return can be revised?

Also, the Vendor will now receive an extra TDS credit for a previous year (assuming he filed his return on the earlier TDS dedcuted basis); How can the vendor CLAIM THIS BENEFIT in his IT returns;

IS THERE AN ALTERNATE WAY TO DEAL WITH SUCH A NULLIFICATION?

Allaparthi Lakshmi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

04 June 2020 at 18:59

Regarding form 107

Form 107 to be executed in non judicial stamp paper means??
Actually I bought stamp paper and what the matter to be written on it??
Anyone please guide.

Nikhil Sharma
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

Dear Experts,
We have send the goods direct from our vendor through bill to ship to transaction,

However since movement of goods was taken in support of our vender invoice & eway bill. Hence we have send only invoice to our buyer but now buyer is asking for our eway bill,

Further we don't want to provide eway bill generated by my vendor to buyer as far as the goods price Is concern,

Pls clarify:- the consequences if we generate new eway bill whereas movement of goods has already been Done via bill to ship to transaction,

Thanks & Regards
Nikhil Sharma

prachee
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

04 June 2020 at 17:40

GST on invoking Bank Gurantee

Dear Expert,
Our company is invoking bank gurantee , so is there any GST applicability on the same.

Please guide

jaisal
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

04 June 2020 at 16:45

TDS LATE PAYMENT INTEREST

If we deposit TDS on 30 MAY 2020 having Due date 30 April 2020 and deducted in March 20 Month. with new Ordinance, how many months interest payment is applicable.

sanjeev
This Query has 5 replies

This Query has 5 replies

An assessee paid advance tax (2020-21) on 15th March 2020 but wrongly written in challan as self assessment for assessment year 19-20. However assessment order has already been passed in December 2019.