PROCEDURES FOR FLOATING A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- Apply for Digital Signature for one Director
- Provide address proof
- Provide identity proof
- Pay the necessary Fee for digital signature
- Apply for DIN
- Go to www.mca.gov.in
- click on DIN and fill necessary columns
- Click on submit
- Immediately you will get back the filled form with temporary DIN
- Send DIN to NOIDA.
- Name appliciation
- Select four names of the proposed Company.
- Search for name availability in www.mca.gov.in
- Apply for name in Form1A with temporary DIN
- Collect name sanction letter from RoC
- Preliminary work
- Give details of objects the company
- Give details of directors - name ( as in identity proof)
- Address (with proof - passport, voter id, driving licence, PAN card, ration card, telephone bill, bank statement).
- Identity proof - passport, voter id, driving licence, PAN card
- Give address of proposed company and police station jurisdiction with address
- Pay the advance for expenses- stamp paper, printing & binding.
- Pay the necessary ROC Fees
- Pay the necessary Fees in advance
- Collect DIN allottment letter & Signature of one director in :
- Form 18 (containing details of address of company)
- Form 32 ( containing details of directors)
- Form 1
- Signature of all directors in:
- Stamp paper part of Memorandum
- Stamp paper part of Articles
- Last page of Memorandum ( to be filled in own handwriting of directors)
- Last page of Articles ( to be filled in own handwriting of directors)
- Power of attorney for Jebasingh Jothi.
- Consent letter from all directors - for acting as director.
Upoad Form 32,Form 18, Form 1 alongwith memorandum and articles of association.
- Pay the necessary final Fees.
- Obtain Certificate of incorporation.
- Prepare company common seal
- Print share certificate and allott shares.
- Get detailed formalities of maintaining accounts and statutory records