Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) had recently introduced SPICe Form INC-32 which is a Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company electronically through Companies (Incorporation) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2016. SPICe or Form INC-32 can help incorporate a company with a single application for:
- Reservation of name
- Incorporation of a new company and/or
- Application for allotment of DIN.
The Integrated Form INC-29 was replaced with SPICe Form INC-32 and as such the Form INC-29 has been completely removed from the MCA portal. The SPICe Form INC-32 is very similar to Form INC-29, which also helps with fast track incorporation of a company in India.
Now in January 2020 The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), notified to issue new form SPICe+ as a part of India's Ease of Doing Business initiatives. To view the official news click here
The proposed features of SPICe+ form:-
- Stakeholders may please note that as part of Government of India's Ease of Doing Business(EODB) initiatives, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs would be shortly notifying & deploying a new Web Form christened ‘SPICe+' (pronounced ‘SPICe Plus') replacing the existing SPICe form.
- SPICe would be an integrated Web form offering multiple services viz. name reservation, incorporation, DIN allotment, mandatory issue of PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, Profession Tax (Maharashtra) and Opening of Bank Account.
- It will also facilitate allotment of GSTIN wherever so applied for by the Stakeholders.
- After deployment of SPICe web form, RUN shall be applicable only for change of name of existing companies.
- Upon notification & deployment, all new name reservations for new companies as well as new incorporations shall be applied through SPICe only
- However, incorporation of companies for names reserved through the existing RUN service shall continue to be filed in the existing SPICe eform along with related linked forms as applicable and if marked under resubmission shall be resubmitted in SPICe eform.
- Resubmission of SPICe forms submitted prior to date of deployment of SPICe web form shall also be filed in the existing SPICe eform and related linked forms as applicable.
DISCLAIMER: THE ARTICLE IS BASED ON THE RELEVANT PROVISIONS AND AS PER THE INFORMATION EXISTING AT THE TIME OF THE PREPARATION. IN NO EVENT I SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT AND INDIRECT RESULT FROM THIS ARTICLE. THIS IS ONLY A KNOWLEDGE SHARING INITIATIVE.
The author can be reached at email@example.com
Tags : mcacorporate lawmca