it is true news...........

(Guest)

Tell me the source Purvi......

Regards

K.Ilayaraja

Bala (Student) (498 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

Source purvi

CA. Abhishek K. Pandey (Manager (Advance)) (901 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

I don't believe that.

The reason is that how you can measure toughness? See, its personal matter, one thing may be difficult to other but easy to you and vice versa.

Btw, I don't think C.A. is toughest from any point of view. Although, it may be the longest course in the world, thanks to an extraordinary training period. 

1 Like

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

just an sms message. to me it was written that it was chosen by guiness books of world records

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

I too got an sms...

Seems someone spreading it for fun.. :D

I dont think Guiness may choose any course as tough or easy..

Should we not think like if chosen so,on what parameters ? On what parameter a course is easy or tough ? 

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant) (2731 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

It is a msg roaming aroound on facebook and through cell phones...I tried to search it on Guniness records official site... No such record...................

No reliable source.... Is it so, newspapers wud hve flooded with it..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suvarna Goel (-) (351 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

u jst analyse. which is tough?

1. auditing balance sheet items

2. conducting a bypass surgery

3. building a nuclear missile.

Pls rank it according to ur analysis. Hope u get the logic.

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

DONT AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT....

priyanka bathwal (student) (160 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish M

It is a msg roaming aroound on facebook and through cell phones...I tried to search it on Guniness records official site... No such record...................

No reliable source.... Is it so, newspapers wud hve flooded with it..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are right

CA Abdul Haseeb (Employed) (147 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

whether or not the sms is rumor or not... but i believe that CA is not a tough course.. maybe it needs hardwork but there are other competitive courses in INDIA like IIT JEE, CAT, which really kills.. thats y they are paid much more than us..

priyanka bathwal (student) (160 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

look at this guys Mr. Amit Daga is also saying the same

/forum/guiness-book-of-world-records-86673.asp

CA. Amit Daga
Finance Controller, CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM.
[ Scorecard : 8225]

Thank User

Send PM
Forum Moderator
Posted On 09 June 2010 at 17:41 Quote Report Abuse

dear all,,

GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS : " 13TH MAY 2010... INDIAN CA has been chosen as the TOUGHEST COURSE among all the courses including BE, IAS, IPSA "...... Hats off to all those pursuing INDIAN CA... CA Fraternity rules....

regards

CA. Amit Daga

CA Shashank Bansal (Executive-Audit) (57 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Even i got the same from different sources again and again...........but could not find it on the Website of guinnes world records.......please verify the same........Even if this is true the it should have been done earlier.......

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

I tend to differ with the views posted regarding the news which till now is unconfirmed.We should not forget that there is a provision in the CA regulations which allows the Institute to manipulate the pass percentage of successful candidates.Today many bright students also thinks of CA as a career option much like like medical & engineering.If you deliberately fail someone only to maintain the demand or to keep the notion alive that our course is tough to clear,I think we should rethink.If some bright students lefts the course on not being sure about the examination system it"ll be a loss to the Institute & the accounting profession as a whole who would otherwise turn out to be brilliant CAs.

1 Like

Deepaak (-) (60 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

It is just a sms. My friend is doing BDS. He had to received this sms that BDS has selected as the toughest course among, CS, IPCC etc etc.. It is nothing more than than just a sms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: