Easy Office

Indian CA, the toughest course in the world

Page no : 4

Subramanyam (Partner) (22 Points)
Replied 21 September 2010

IIT-JEE, CAT, UPSC, GMAT, GATE, GRE are some of the toughest competitive exams in the world., CA can be cleared by even a nitwit by attempting it for his life and just getting 50% aggregate., For UPSC youvve' got an age limit of 30 years and 3 attempts. For CAT your score has to be above 98% for being considered for GD - ie Group Discussion., IIT is a dream for every engineering exam so is the AIIMS entrace.

DEAR CA STUDENTS LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PROFESSIONS. GREATEST MEN/WOMEN ARE NOT CAs.

MAHATMA GANDHI  -  NELSON MANDELA - ALBERT EINSTIEN - GEORGE BERNARD SHAW - BERTRAND RUSSELL - RENE DESCREATES  -  RALPH WALDO EMERSON - HENRY DAVID THREAOU - ACHARYA VINOBA BHAVE - ALBERT SCHWITZER - MOTHER TERESA - LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI - SARDAR PATEL - ABRAHAM LINCLON - MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. MOKSHAGUNDAM VISWESWARAYYA AND MANY MORE.

Ask a man on road he will tell you that Gandhi is a barrister, Russel a mathematecian, Einstien a physicist - U MEAN TO SAY CAs ARE BETTER THAN MATHEMATICIANS, ASTRONOMERS, PHYSICISTS, ENGINEERS.

Stop living in FOOLS PARADISE., CA is not an intellectual pursuit., you are doing CA for your livelihood, NOT FOR MAKING THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE. UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE YOU BEAT YOUR CHEST.

Shreyansh (none) (66 Points)
Replied 02 November 2010

Its a true NEWS,INDIAN CA is the world toughest EXAM in the world check out the link below.....

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/As_per_guiness_book_of_world_records_toughest_exam_in_the_world

Do post your reply........

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

guys i thnk the toughest xam is AIIMS nd PGI chandigarh........the syllabus z way way way more vast nd difficult than ours......bsdes in AIIMS u have got jst 35 seats each yr out of total xaminees of atlst 10000 wch makes the passing % to 0.35% whereas in nov 2010 ca finals the passing % 4 both groups was 9%..........well the feeling of doing a very tough and gruelling course is very encouraging bt we shud not mke a laughing stock of ourselves

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

passing % for 1st grp in ca finals z 29% 4 nov 2010 xams nd 2nd grp z 18%..............i dnt thnk we cn cmpare it with ny top xamination in the country with such high passing %...........well had it bn so tough thn y dnt we c ny ca in iims?????

CA Simarpreet Singh Gulati (Chartered Accountant) (525 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Can anybody give a link that shows that ca is the toughest corse...

(Guest)

Iam sure u ppl are joking...haha..how can CA be toughest course...???!!!!are u not aware of other courses happening in the world...and somebody was saying that see passing percentage of other courses and compare with ca...again joking.. in other courses like medicine,eng,etc there is need for new people because their service is very much required in the society.but there is not  that much need of CA in the society compared to them..thats y the pass percent is kept low..we all know ICAI is purposefully Controlling the results....knowing these facts please dont talk abt pass percent...

and CA deals with just numbers and money...even if lost there is'nt much problem as compared to doctors loosing a pateints life or engineers collapsing a building...

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Originally posted by : Rezwan Gulshan

passing % for 1st grp in ca finals z 29% 4 nov 2010 xams nd 2nd grp z 18%..............i dnt thnk we cn cmpare it with ny top xamination in the country with such high passing %...........well had it bn so tough thn y dnt we c ny ca in iims?????

Who told u that there arent any CAs in iims? Of course the number of CAs shall be insignificant when compared to engineers out there. Thats not bcoz CAs are dumb. More than 1 lac engineers write CAT every year. A high % of engineers are there in IIMs bcoz a high % of the ones writing CAT are engineers.

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Originally posted by : Raj CA final

and CA deals with just numbers and money...even if lost there is'nt much problem as compared to doctors loosing a pateints life or engineers collapsing a building...

Dear Raj, numbers & money are also important in this world. When a doctor makes a mistake, only one life is lost(am not saying that the life lost is not precious).  When an auditor does not do his work properly, the impact is very huge. Remember the companies across the world(especially in US) that had to close down due to accounting scams. Remember our own Satyam(although due to the timely intervention of the govt, the impact was not that much). Do u know how many people are affected by this? Think about the employees, their families, the shareholders(many of them were forced to end their life) & the economy as a whole..Arent these lives precious??

Please try to understand that every profession has its own value. This world needs Chartered Accountants as much as it requires doctors, engineers,mbas,etc.

Note:I usually dont participate in these types of discussions & dont want to carry forward this into another of those heated debates. This will be my last post in this thread. I replied just out of frustration. In discussion forums of no other professionals have I observed this sort of thing.  Even mbas passing out of a very lowly ranked college are proud of their institute & the course they have done. Painfully not many ca students think on the same lines. Pls do respect the course u are doing. If u urself are not respecting it, how can u expect others to do so..

siddharth (none) (304 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

gud....real eyeopener

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

i don't think CA is the toughest course in the world..

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

With the toughest course comes the best remuneration. Apply the test and see for yourself.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

leave this habbit of copy pasting anything from anywhere 

earlier about our national anthem 

now about ca course .....

share only authenticated news which have some sense

1 Like

(Guest)

Balls.... CAT is no doubt the toughest exam in India...

1 Like

ACMA Khushal Khanal (D.M. - Finance & Accounts)   (49 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

I dont think this is the correct information being circulated here...CA over IAS exams... I dont agree.

1 Like

Rajiv (Chartered Accountant) (54 Points)
Replied 11 November 2011

https://www.talentlens.com/en/posts/worlds-toughest-tests.php

the above is posted by Pearson Education Inc., USA. This is a huge corporation that employs 40,000 people. Indian CA appears in this list of 10 toughest tests and final exams. The California bar exam is a dreaded one; even they have higher passing rate than Indian CA.

toughness does not mean one has to be highly intelligent; it is more related to determination, tenacity, endurance etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: