dear Sir/madam,
may 2019 bill shall i account in july 2019? in that invoice SGST +CSGT 9% avail..
shall i added this month GST submission..
Kindly help me reg above mentioned query.

Thanks in advance
Prabha

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:16

Gst bill double book

I WAS BOOK ONE BILL TWICE LAST MONTH AND TAKE INPUT ALSO . SO HOW CAN I REVISE THIS INPUT? WHICH COLUM IN GST R3B PORTAL?

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:12

Hsn code

RESPECTED SIR

I WANT TO KNOW HSN CODE APPLICABLE TO OUR BUSINESS
WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF PROMOTING GOODS AND SERVICE OF OTHERS BY DISTRIBUTING COUPONS, PROMOTING GOODS AND SERVICE OF OTHERS THROUGH DISCOUNT CARD PROGRAM.

PLEASE REPLY

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:02

Gst bill double book

I WAS BOOK ONE BILL TWICE LAST MONTH AND TAKE INPUT ALSO .
SO HOW CAN I REVISE THIS INPUT?
WHICH COLUM IN GST R3B PORTAL?

Answer now

Respected, Sir

I have filed the April 2019,s GSTR-3B in 20 May 2019. But its not showing in Credit Ledger. after March 2019. showing, May 2019,,s return, June 2019.s Return

Can you guide to me how to solve the issue.

Answer now

Dear Sir

What is the meaning of Counter Party Submit Status. GSTR-2A show one party,s under that Submit Status NO.

Can we claim or note

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 10:32

Rejection of goods

Dear Sir
Our firm sold corrugated box.we issue a tax invoice of Rs.127550 with GST .but one of my party rejected the goods due to quality issue without entering in his books and return the goods with rejection stamp form factory gate.
Please tell me how we will treat this invoice either we issue credit note or other work for reversal of GST because e- way bill cannot be canceled due to time lapse.

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 09:35

Turnover

Sir , Whether Turnover declare in GST and amount received from party u/s 194 C in form 26As should be same.
Sir both compulsory should be of same amount or can be different.

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 20:09

Exempted goods in composition levy

Hello
Sec 10 2 of Composition levy states one of the condition that "he shall not be engeged in supply of goods which are not leviable to tax" then does it means that composite dealer cannot supply exempted goods?
But in CA final RTP in many questions where supplier is supplying exempted goods is covered under turnover for the purpose of determining gst, how it is possible? if he is supplying exempted goods then he should get opted out of scheme.
And if exempted Goods are not allowed to be a composite dealer, then in case of supplier why the words in 10(1)(c)" for application of rate of tax "Turnover of -->taxable goods and services in state or ut is used"?

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 17:50

Do export of goods attract gst

What are the taxes on export of goods , is there exemption of GST on it .

Answer now

×
CA Coaching