24 May 2019 at 19:33

Deemed export confusion ?

One of my client is adamant on selling goods to an EOU. As per my knowledge can we apply for LUT and sell goods to the unit without any tax or should we sell the goods at normal tax rate & then apply for a refund. Please provide your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 19:02

Gst tax rate

Hello
Can any one help me to know the HSN code & tax rate under GST commodity wise as well as for mobiles and accessories like-tempered glass, cover,headphones etc

Answer now

IN THE GST PORTAL, I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE AUTO POPULATED JSON FILE, AS BOTH THE TAB OF ONLINE & OFFLINE IS NOT ENABLED TILL NOW & IT IS CONTAINING A MESSAGE "System computed summary is in progress. Please check after some time.", BUT MANY OF OTHER TAX PAYERS ARE NOT FACING THE SAME PROBLEM, THEY CAN DOWNLOAD THE AFORESAID JSON FILE. SO PLEASE SIR GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO?

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 17:12

Job work procedure

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the job worker. My Principal will clear the goods under his tax invoice after charging GST. directly from my job work premises to his customer. Now, my question is that What documents to be given to principal after job work since material directly despatched from my place to his customer? Can I intimate under my own job work challan giving reference his job work challan to Principal?

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 14:46

Annual return

HOW TO FILE ANNUAL RETURN CAN YOU EXPLAIN WITH AN EXAMPLE.

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 14:44

Export concept gst rate @0.1%.

I want to ask a question that we are doing a sale transaction with our registered dealer and he will export the material with in 90 days from purchase and he ask from us on Tax Invoice to charge GST @0.1% on sale. then i want to ask you that what the benefit we will get from this kind of transaction and whether we can claim ITC on remaining amount in same month or next month ? and if cannot then what we can do?

In such a case my friend tell me that the remain amount cannot be utilised for ITC for other Transaction. remaining amount will be refund in our account. if true then what is the procedure of refund claim please tell me briefly.

on the other hand one of my friend suggest me that agree with the party and do the Tax invoice @ you purchase from your customer. it means that you have paid GST to department and customer will get refund when he will submit his Export documents to bank.the party will get refund of GST amount is it possible?

Then tell me from both of them which concept which Transaction will be more beneficial for us?

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 12:30

Itc column in gstr 9

During 17-18 FY, we take Rs 83718 as ITC. Out Rs 83718/- we take Rs 76727/- in Period from July 2017 to March 2018, and Rs 6991/- take in the May 2018 Return(Bill date is March 2018).
When we reconciliation of our Book of Account we found Rs 37069/- as ITC we take twice and Rs 2811/-take wrongly. We revised the amount for Rs 37069/-in September 2018 but Rs 2811/- not revised.
In GSTR 9 we show Rs 76272/- in Column no 6(A) Total amount of input tax credit availed through FORM GSTR-3B (sum total of Table 4A of FORM GSTR-3B) ( Auto populate)
Sir
As per above scenario
Pl suggest which column we put all above mention Data regarding ITC in GSTR 9

Answer now

I have GST NO under Composition. i have a provision store and paid 1 % GST quarterly. my yearly turnover is near 10-12 Lakhs. now GST limit is 40 Lakh, than can i cancelled or surrender my GST no ?

Answer now

22 May 2019 at 21:37

Credit and debit note

DEAR MADAM/SIR,

HOW TO SHOW OR IN WHICH TABLE IS USED TO SHOW IN THE ANNUAL RETURN GSTR 9, IF CREDIT/DEBIT NOTE RECEIVED FROM SUPPLIERS ARE NOT CLAIMED OR REDUCE THE PURCHASE VALUE OF INVOICES IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017-18, BUT CLAIMED OR REDUCED VALUE OF PURCHASES INVOICES IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2018-19. HOW ADJUST THE THESE CREDIT NOTE AND DEBIT NOTE AGAINST ITC FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME

REGARDS

Answer now

22 May 2019 at 14:52

Composite for gst

One gst registered composite dealer trading for kirana goods taxable and exempted goods selling.
1)Tax payble rate 1% on taxable goods only is correct or incorrect
2)At present freight charges paid 5 thousand above rcm applicable.

Answer now

×