17 January 2020 at 18:44

ITC CLAIM

Can I Claim ITC on purchase of machinery ? if the same is given for rent to other ?

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 18:15

Gst query

A person gst new registration regular scheme trading for service provide DTH (channels)new connection and recharge
Sac.code.no.998465 direct to home services (activation and easy recharge)
Sac.code.no.996211 service provide for a fee/commission ( activation and easy recharge) registered in gst act.
Doubt:
1. Purchased of goods( invoices) itc claimed eligible or not.
2. Gst tax applicable for sales turnover or commission income .

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 16:41

GST on Passanger vehicle

A person has taken GST registration, he has rented a passenger sumo to the government department. In against, he gets 33 thousand per months and other vehicle expenses are paid by the government. What will be his tax liability in GST return?

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 15:36

How to know status of GSTIN SEZ

I want to know status of SEZ from GSTIN.

Answer now

Sir I am working in one of the ICAR(Indian Council of Agriculture Research) Institution. Our Organization providing Scientific and Research services to State Government(Inter State supply) and we are receiving consultancy fee. Is it exempted from GST or not?

Answer now

Dear All,

Please guide me through the treatment relating to sponsorship fee received under GST as the same attracts RCM.
How to show the income received under GSTR-3B and GSTR-1.

Example:-
1. Sponsorship Income received:- Taxable amount Rs. 50,000/-
And GST is charged @ 18%.

How to show the effect of the same while filing GSTR-3B and GSTR-1.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

We are a contractual construction and work all over India. We have registration in 9 states and have registered with GST in these states. As the nature of our work entails that we have to carry out the work on the clients site, we rent out office premises near to the site and take GST registration number on that address.

We would like to know the following
Is it important to keep the records at the site office or can we keep all the records at our head office which is in different state?
Do we have to maintain these offices even after our work is finished and we are filling NIL returns?
Is there any procedure to voluntarily suspend our GST registration of any state until we receive new orders in that state?

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 13:35

Transition provision

One of our client is transferring its old excise input in GST. But the excise input is related to product X goods in which company no longer trade nor it is having stock of the same. Whether this input can be transferred and utilised by the company in its outward service which is company's new business. Please quote relevant section/rule.

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 12:52

GST QUERY RELATED TO HO AND BRANCH

DEAR SIR,
OUR HEAD OFFICE HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN UTTAR PRADESH AND BRANCH OFFICE IN HARYANA , WE WILL SEND GOODS TO BRANCH OFFICE AND THEN THE SAID GOODS(AFTER PACKING ETC.) ARE EXPORTED FROM HARYANA .
MY QUERIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. IN WHICH GSTIN WE WILL CLAIM IGST REFUND (U.P. OR HARYANA)
2. WHAT IS THE TREATMENT WHEN GOODS SEND FROM HEAD OFFICE (U.P.) TO BRANCH OFFICE (HARYANA) .
3. INVOICES FOR GOODS EXPORTED IS FROM U.P. HEAD OFFICE .
WE ARE SEEKING YOUR VALUABLE EXPERIENCE ON THIS ISSUE , IF THERE IS ANY FURTHER ISSUE ARISES FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW PLEASE WRITE CLEARLY .AND ELABORATE .
WAITING FOR YOUR EARLIEST ADVICE AND EXPERTISE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Answer now

16 January 2020 at 19:03

Change of GST Number

Inadvertently we have put the GST Number of Maharahstra instead of Andhra while filing GSTR-1. Can we change the GST Number in GSTR-1 duly filed by us. The issue is related with Fy 17-18 & fy 18-19. Whether it is possible ?

Answer now

×