21 January 2019 at 19:56

After gst cancelation apply

I have applied my GST for canceling but it was 2 months and what can I do?

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 17:48

Excess credit note amount

One of the practical issues among them is How to fill GSTR 3B Form if the Sales return (Credit Notes issued) for any month is more than the actual Outward Supply for that month?
For Example :
Local Sales: Rs 550000/- + CGST Rs. 49500/-+SGST Rs. 49500/- =Total Rs.649000/-
Less Credit Note : Rs 19,50,000/-+ CGST Rs. 175500/-+SGST Rs. 175500/- =Total Rs.2301000/- (Party rejected our Invoice)

We put Sales Figure In GSTR 1 B2B (4A,4B,4C,6B,6C)for Rs 550000/-
Credit Not figure in GSTR1 9B CREDIT/DEBIT NOTES(REGISTERED)for Rs. 19,50,000/-

In above data my sales figure for this month is (-Rs. 14,00,000/-) i.e. minus figure
My question is which is our sales figure to pur GSTR 3b column no 3.1 TAX ON OUTWARD AND REVERSE CHARGE INWARD SUPPLIES (A)

We know sales figure will be matching GSTR 1 and 3B

Please suggest me with proper guidelines.

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 17:30

Excess credit note amount

We know In GSTR-3B data has to be filed as net amount i.e. Value of Taxable Supplies = Value of invoices – value of credit notes.

But in my case we have excess credit note figure. Therefore the taxable value will be Negative or Minus. Also Tax is al so negative.
In that case how I fill GSTR 3B in column no 3.1 TAX ON OUTWARD AND REVERSE CHARGE INWARD SUPPLIES (A)

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 17:00

Gst registration

ONE OF MY FELLOW FRIEND BELONGS TO KOLKATA HAVING SAME RESIDENCE ADDRESS ON HIS AADHAR CARD. HE WANTS TO DO BUSINESS IN PUNJAB AND OWNED A HOUSE ON HIS NAME IN PUNJAB. WHILE GST REGISTRATION, I HEREBY ATTACHED COPY OF ELECTRICITY BILL WHICH SPECIFY ADDRESS OF PUNJAB BUT THE DEPARTMENT RAISED A QUERY THAT THE PRINCIPAL PLACE DO NOT FALL IN THE CORRECT JURISDICTION. HE WANTS TO DO BUSINESS IN PUNJAB BUT DO NOT HAVE ANY RESIDENCE PROOF IN THE STATE OF PUNJAB. NOW HOW TO GET REGISTRATION IN PUNJAB.

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 16:50

Issue of invoice : for export

My company is exporting goods on payment of IGST.
We are issuing invoice in INR to file shipping bill and to pay tax, Currently our bank is asking for invoice in USD since the receipt is in USD. Guide me with a solution in this case?

Answer now

Sir/Madam,
Whether we can export under LUT as well as On payment of tax in the same financial Year? If Yes, Please refer me the section, Permitting the same

Answer now

Dear Sir/Madam,
A company purchase a land from industrial area development authority (govt. Dept..) for 30 year leased.
Leased contract period is 30 year
Premium land price is 1,00,00,000/- payment term 10 equal half yearly instalment payable in spread of 5 Year (with applicable GST) Rs. 10,00,000*10.
Date of Land Allotment :- 24/04/2018.
now they raised Tax invoice instalment plus GST @ 18%.
I go through with block credit Sec 17(5). no where Ineligible such credit.

my question is that can we take input on leased instalment payment.

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 15:39

Gst casual tax registration query

Dear Experts,

M/s. A having GST Kolkata registration is planning to purchase goods from M/s B of Mumbai, whose goods has arrived at Vizag Seaport. M/s A further wants to sale goods to M/s C of Orissa. The goods will be directly pickedup from Vizag Seaport by M/s C. Now in this scenario, please guide with the following :

1) As per my understanding importers who dispose there goods directly from Seaport are compulsorily liable to register in the state where goods are imported. Is my understanding right?
2) Section 10(1)(b) which is for "Bill to Ship to" is not applicable to imported goods, so whether this option is available or not ?
3) M/s B who purchases goods from M/s A and sells the same to M/s C and delivery will happen from vizag port to Orissa. Whether M/s B has to take casual registration in Vizag and do the business as goods are actually received by M/s B at Vizag Port and sold to other party by directly lifting goods from there.

Your early response would be very helpful

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 12:32

Gstr 3b

During the January 2019, our sales Figure are given below:
Local Sales: Rs 550174.94/- + CGST Rs. 49515.74/-+SGST Rs. 49515.74/- =Total Rs.649206/-
Less Credit Note : Rs 1953430/-+ CGST Rs. 175808.70/-+SGST Rs. 175808.70/- =Total Rs.2305048/- (Party rejected our Invoice for the Month of October 2018)

We have a ITC for the Month January 2019 is CGST Rs 19373.52/-+SGST Rs 19373.52/-
Now Question Is
How I fill up in GSTR 3B for the Month of January 2019? We have no problem to fill up GSTR1 but we cannot understand how I put our Minus sales figure in GSTR 3B?

Our business is almost going to close sir how I adjusted the Credit Note?

Sir It is possible to fill up minus sales figure in GSTR3B in column no 3.1 TAX ON OUTWARD AND REVERSE CHARGE INWARD SUPPLIES (A)

Sir Pl Guide us

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 11:54

Gstr-1

Dear Expert,
I work with a Custom broker company which clears the goods on behalf of importer and exporter from Customs. It is purely service based company. Whether it is necessary to fill up data in HSN wise summary and List of documents issued during the tax period in case of only invoices for rendering services are raised. What will be the impact if we do not fill up any data in above said parts on GST portal. We only fill up B2B section, B2CS if the service receiver is unregistered and CDNR if credit or debit note used. No other parts are yet used by our company.

Thanking in advance,
Vinod Kumar Shukla
9699236571

Answer now

×