Easy Office

pradip
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

19 May 2008 at 23:21

career oppurtunities

sir, i m passing P.E.II exam in Nov2006, i want to know about career oppurtunities in National Stock Exchange After Completing C.A.Course

LATHA RAMESH
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

19 May 2008 at 21:47

selection criteia in IRR method?

Hi Experts,
If we are considering a mutually exclsive projects based on IRR, what is the criteion? Is it the project with the higher IRR to be selected or the lower IRR? Thus the concept of IRR is the same as ROI? please clarify

sree
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

Hi everyone I have joined PE –II based on graduation, but could not clear the exam till now can anyone help me on following

1) Can I convert to PCC ,

2) If yes , is it with Article ship or without Article ship

3) If With Article ship, when will be my Attempt for PCC.

4) And what is total duration of article ship , when can I expect my final exam ( I know I have to clear PCC first , I just want to have a idea )

5) If without Article ship when will be my attempt , and the duration of article ship , when can I expect my final !!

Moreover I have called Nodia (board of studies) they told me that institute is giving two more attempts in old syslabus(i.e PE-II) ONLY FOR STUDENTS FROM GRADUATION AND NOT OTHERS ... i.e Nov 08 & May 09.

Please Give me reply , so that I need to intimate to my company about my resignation !!

Ganesh T N
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

19 May 2008 at 20:52

Industrial Training

What is the procedure for Industrial training?
Where can i get the list of companies that provide IT?
Can you please provide the list?

My articles is due to complete by Mar'09.
will there be any extention if i take up industrial training?

Mateen
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

can any one tell me set off available for n event management co. under CENVAT credit rules 2004

Viral Jani
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

19 May 2008 at 19:20

payment exceeding Rs.20,000

one company doing transpot business on contract basis, When they got contract for sending goods it make sub-contract against contract for sending goods to destiy with lorry owner and for which it become mentetory for him to make payment in Cash to driver for petrol and fro other expenses and after wards they have no contact with party and further he got lorry which is available at the time of sending the goods which is chipest.

Here many time the payment made to driver exceed 20000

whether it is disallowe U/S 40A(3)?
Whether it cover under exception under rule 6DD as tradition of the business?

Akhil Agrawal
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

A CO X IS IN THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP A NEW RETAIL OUTLETS. THE FEES OF THE LEGAL CONSULTANTS/ARCHITECTS/CONTRACTORS PAID HAS BEEN CAPITALIZED IN THE CWIP unless the sale at the outlet starts. now the amount remained in the CWIP & capitalized in 2007-08(on starting of the sales). the company did not deduct tds on the professional fees/contractual payment(rs 25,00,000 being capitalized). now in 2007-08 co. claims the depre on the capitalized amount of rs 2500000.

should now the exp(i.e dep)be disallowed. if yes than the amount of dep should be disallowed every year co. charges dep on Rs 2500000(since wdv method in I.T act 1961 the asset will never bcum nil)

Mateen
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

19 May 2008 at 19:13

e-filing for AY 2008-09

is e-filing is applicable to all for AY 2008-09 or to certain section only if so please give me the details

Gayathri
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

19 May 2008 at 19:09

share trading as a career option

Dear friends,
I am a CA Final student, interested in taking share trading as my career option. First of all I want to know whether it is preferable to take this as a whole time job? And also tell me how to get start with this since I am a beginner.Please give me important weblinks.

Thank you.

Mateen
This Query has 4 replies

This Query has 4 replies

19 May 2008 at 18:58

foriegn bank a/c interest

how to incorporate bank interest earned from foreign bank a/c which is not shown in the books