Notification dated 21st Feburary 2019
- Every company incorporated on or before the 3Ist December,2017 shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office, in e-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) on or before 25.O4.2OL9.
Form for filing:
- The details to be filed in Form No. INC 22A Pursuant to the rule 25A Of the Companies Incorporation Rules 2014
- Provided that any company which has not filed its due financial statements under section 137 or due annual returns under section 92 or both with the Registrer shall be restricted from filing e-Form-ACTIVE, unless such company is under management dispute and the Registrar has recorded the same on the register.
Who doesn’t required to file e form
- Provided further that companies which have been struck off or are under process of striking off or under liquidation or amalgamated or dissolved, as recorded in the register, shall not be required to file e Form ACTIVE:
Status for non filing of form
- Provided also a that in case company does not intimate the said particulars, the Company shall be marked as "ACTlVE-non-compliant" on or after 26th April, 2019 and shall be liable for action under sub-section (9) of section 12 of the Act
- Where a compamy files "e-Form ACTIVE", on or after 20th April' 2O19, the company shall be marked as "ACTIVE Compliant", on payment of fee of ten thousand rupees".
Restriction on further proceedings:
Provided also that no request for recording the following event based information or changes shall be acccepted by the Registrar from such companies marked as "ACTIVE non compliant". unless " e-Form ACTIVE" is filed -
(i) SH-07 (Change in Authorizred Capital);
(ii) PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital);
(iii) DIR- 12 (Changes in Director except cessation);
(iv) INC-22 (Change in Registered Office);
(v) INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
Attachment include: Photograph of Registered office showing external building and inside office also showing therin atleast one director /KMP who has affixed his/her digital signature in this form.
Tags :Corporate Law