The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India has extended the last date for registration/admission/enrolment to the CMA Foundation, Intermediate and Final Course to 10th August 2021 for the December 2021 term of examinations. Read the official announcement below:
Ref. No.: G/128/7/2021-22 Date: July 26, 2021
In pursuance of Regulation 20B of Cost and Works Accountants Regulation, 1959, the last date for registration/admission/enrolment to Foundation, Intermediate and Final Course students stands extended up to 10th August, 2021 (Tuesday) for December 2021 term of examination.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
1) President's Office
2) Secretary, T&EF and Placement Committee.
3) All HODs at Headquarters, Delhi Office and Hyderabad Centre of Excellence.
4) All Regional Councils of the Institute.
S) All Chapters of the Institute.
6) All CMA Support Centers of the Institute.
7) All Overseas Centres.
8) IT Dept- for uploading on the website of the Institute.
10) Notice Board
1) President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2) Vice President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
3) All Council Members